Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap'in In to March

Well a couple of things happened this week...

At work - I'm constantly working ahead into the weeks and months ahead.  Thanks to the rain out of the Daytona 500 on Sunday my Monday and Tuesday were spent working in this week which isn't the norm.  On Monday I kept looking ahead to February 28th and at one point was thinking it was in fact, February 28th.  Why am I giving this any attention?  Well at that one point where I was thinking it was February 28th, I quickly opened up an email to send to The Dad to wish him a "Happy Adoption Day"... and I felt badly that I hadn't remembered before jetting off to work.  And then I remembered... it's the 27th.  So instead of writing it up and saving it so I could send it after I forgot the next morning - I closed it and got back to business.

Thanks again to the Daytona and my uber busy week thus far - when The Dad got home last night from work, I started to say "You're adoption day is tomorrow..."  And as I was trailing off I now realized it was Tuesday and in fact, his adoption day.  So there were two days this week that I thought were February 28th and neither of them was Tuesday.  

This morning, on our way home from the club I said "I'm so glad it's Thursday."  Fuuuu.....

So glad they chose you!!!

Guess what?  It's not Thursday.  And for those of you that knew that already - treat yourself to a cookie.  I on the other hand, will be treating myself to a glass of chardonnay tonight.  Perhaps a bottle...  whatever gets us out of February, better yet - THIS WEEK best, I'll take!

So - Gaggy...  Happy Belated Adoption Day... Happy Leap Day... Year... <?> and I'll just go ahead and wish you a Happy Anniversary (21 years on Friday!) and Happy Birthday  (November 29) now, because it's not lookin' too good right now that I might get a day right.  At least not this week!

And now... let's adventure on into March... shall we?

No comments: