Monday, February 27, 2012

A Three "N" Day!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles 
and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages
tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things:

Football, any PGA event that includes Tiger Woods, anything my boys are involved with, music, Cabo, writing, jokes/humor, my pups, Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl, WSU, EWU, UW/Western, "Remember The Titans", "Blindside", George Clooney, "The Voice", "Grey's", Rosauers shortbread cookies and hangin out with my best guy!

But today wasn't a "F.P.TW.B.M.C.W.J/H.P...." day... it was an NNN day.  As in:

Noooooooooooo!!!! Not Nascar!!!!!!

Number 1)  Please explain why anyone thinks that watching cars go round and round in circles is any fun.  At all.  Scratch that.  Don't.  Because I really don't want to have to pretend like what you suggest - *might* change my mind.  It won't, so don't. 

Number 2)  IF a race gets rained out, they shouldn't move it to the next day - they should cancel it.  Period.  It made for a really really really busy, day at work today.  Not that I mind that - but every day is already busy enough.  

Number 3)  I'm pretty sure there doesn't need to be a #3.

Football doesn't get rained out.  Basketball doesn't get rained out.  If your sport can't go on in the rain (baseball, Nascar), then I propose that that game/race is not EVER made up.  Postponed perhaps... to 2312.  Just a suggestion.


In other news:  How about a shout out to my beautiful niece Allison Jennifer and her wonderful new FIANCE, Nick!  Congratulations you two!  We are so happy for you!





No comments: