Monday, February 20, 2012

The One I Almost Didn't Watch

"SMASH"

When it debuted 3 weeks ago I was soooo tired and hit the "record" button on the DVR.  But it started before I actually removed my rear from the comfy leather sofa and that was all it took.  

Week 2 I was nearly asleep on that same couch during "The Voice" when a commercial came on to "remind" me to stick around for the next installment of "SMASH".  The Dad looked my way as I gasped - knowing that I was going to have to stay up... again, and he laughed.

I never thought I'd even ever watch "The Voice" but I've fallen in love with Adam Levine and Blake Shelton so have rewired my body to be able to make it through their broadcasts, all the while following them on Twitter - as they tweet during the show.  So, I was prepared for tonight's episode of "SMASH"...  And so far, it's not disappointing... again.

Katharine McPhee is amazing.  She's a full on actress - proven already in her 3 episodes!  

If you're not watching.... you should be.


No comments: