Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Buk buk buk - Bugawk!

Okay before I get into the last "Rubber Chicken" for the Minnerlys - I am going to announce to my lady readers (all 8 of you) that apparently, if you write on a blog about how your husband does "this" and "this" while YOU do a multitude of things - it appears to bring about positive results.  My dishwasher was loaded last night AND unloaded this morning while I was getting ready for work.  No, not by me and not by Zach.  I suppose it shouldn't count that he taught the dogs how to load the dishwasher, but...  <kidding>.  Thank you gaggy!

So it appears that ALL you have to do if you want your husband/significant other to do something, anything to help out - you JUST have to write on a blog about it.  There you have it.  You heard it here first.

Now - on to our last Rubber Chicken.  I'm feeling pretty torn today.  Zach came home with his new "haircut" last night but wouldn't show it to me.  I just know that he said to me "I'm going to school with a completely shaved head on Thursday."  That being said, I don't think it can be worse than Ryan's.  I love Ryan - but his "cheer boy/rubber chicken" haircut was wrong.  It was just plain wrong.  All those that saw it - remember  just how not right it was.  So if there are lines or swirls or colors in Zach's - that's all fine.  Ryan set the bar for bad and I'm pretty certain Zach won't beat it.  Lord... please don't let him beat it.

After he cleaned up he went out with "the guys" and thought he'd be home around 11.  You see - the people highly involved with the production pretty much aren't in school today.  They do the con, they load up vans, they drop off and set up the arena, they go to lunch, they go back to the arena and finish setting it up.  It's a friggin' production.  After the "Chuck" is awarded - they clean up, pick up, return and unload at the school and THEN come home.  I'll be giving a haircut long after I'll have gone to bed...  

All for this:


And South Hill bragging rights.  

One.  Last.  Time.

<sigh>


No comments: