Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Calendar Says December

It's trying to be like December outside with this wet snow falling, but thankfully NOT accumulating.  And my calendar on the wall in my office still SAYS "December".  It's kind of a chore to take it off the wall and flip it (not really) so I've looked at it often and thought I should change it - but when that idea easily escapes me, I then resort to squinting really really really small so that I can make out the dates on the January 2012 or November 2011 spots.  But... now that January is over and the December month doesn't "preview" February 2012 - I'll probably have to really make myself change it.

Orrrrr not.  I can always flip to "Calendar" on my comcast email and find the dates I need THERE!

That's kind of bitchin'.  

Kind of.

In all actuality, I will change the calendar - maybe after bunco tonight.  I certainly can't get up and change it now, for fear I lose my train of thought.  Which was what?

Oh right - The calendar says December.

Anyhow - spring break plans are done, but there's that little Vegas vacation that the dad and I have to get in each year.  This year WILL be different than last.  It will.  There will not be another one of these afternoons.  (And no, he doesn't know I'm putting it up here right now.  Does it matter, only 9 people are going to see it anyhow?!?!)  :)

Can you see the clock?  It was 5:31pm.  Out until the following morning...  <sigh>

So tonight I'll get the calendar down and thumb through it so that we can find the right weekend and I'll hang up February - though, if I'm thinking right - I should put up March because then I can super squint back to February and ahead to April!  Yah... that's the ticket!

Viva Las Vegas... coming in 2012!

No comments: