Friday, January 6, 2012

Visitor Number 2000... WINS!

Sadly, this doesn't allow me to actually know who was number 2000.  If I knew I would send them a Starbucks card.  It might not have any credit, but some of them sure are cool, so you would be "cool" just to carry it around.  Couple that with being able to say you were a "Starbucks Card Carrying Member".  Sweet.


I left my "friend" Jennifer a message today.  She told me I had to call back by 4:pm today or else I forfeit my claim.  I called and her voice message said she was out of the office.  I "explained" in lengthy detail what it was I was required to call her back with to verify and mentioned at least thrice in my voice message that she and I had already covered "THIS" in our 53 minute phone interview the other day.  That if she has any other questions, to please just toss the stupid claim and call it good.  That I'm a hard worker, pay taxes and all I friggin did was leave a job for another position and if they're going to put me through every type of test minus a urine test - then they can take their monotone, hard to understand freakin' selves and get bent.  I then proceeded to tell her that since they are the kind of department that requires me to not only satisfy that I've called back BEFORE 4:pm - but perhaps conveniently left out that I had to speak to a REAL person, that I would be calling back to zero out to speak to a real person.  When I did this, I got a relative of Jennifer - if you've read my earlier posts about Jennifer and the Unemployment Department - then you know what I am referring to.  Jennifers' sister put me through to an unrelated woman named Becky and she made it clear to me that if I left a message (I didn't tell her it was 12 minutes long) that that fulfills my obligation.



Uh huh... riiiiiiighhhht.  Anyone want to buy a Silent "E"?  




No comments: