Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good News & Bad News

Good News - It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be to get up at 5:40 to get to the club for workouts... now that I'm working again.

Bad News - It's 7:35 and I'm ready for bed.

Good News - I left work at lunch time at 12:26pm and got home at 12:27pm.  That's stupid silly and makes me laugh an evil laugh.  

Bad News - I hit the only red traffic light on the way back from lunch, so it took two full minutes to get back to work.

Good News - Today I was still confused, but not as much as yesterday.

Bad News - Eventually, Tammy isn't going to be helping me and saving my ars.

Good News - Ryan landed safely in St. Louis, Missouri today.

Bad News - As soon as he lands on Sunday - he's heading back to Pullman.  And my time with ole' blue eyes is over until Summer '12.  

Good News - I had the maintenance, do anything and everything guy at work, Ty, take out a lightbulb in the fixture above my desk and it made a huge difference.

Bad News - I'd love to have the other one taken out, but the gal on the other side of my office is against it.  Compromise was good though.

Good News - I'm two for two on my birthdays resolution with cards bought for the other two next week and Starbucks cards to boot.

Bad News - If I lose my job, people with later birthdays are getting kibbles n bits in their handmade cards.

Good News - Did I say it only takes like 3 total minutes to get from and to work during my hour long lunch break?  That's freakin' awesome!

Bad News - I forgot to call my friend "Jennifer" today.  I guess I'll do that now.


No comments: