Thursday, January 19, 2012

Really? 1 to 3 Inches... At Most today?

Okay.  So are ya with me yet?  The "weather people" can NOT predict the weather in The Can!  First it was up to a foot between Wednesday 4a to Thursday 4p.  Then it was 3-4 inches Wednesday with snow starting back up today with the possibility of 1-3 inches by 10p.  

So here's what I can tell you - when I left work today - there was EASILY 5 inches on top of my car.  And it's still comin' down.  Streets were closed, cars in ditches on the way home and yes... we have it.  Snow.  Lots of it.  Well, enough of it that the city didn't get ahead of it (why should this be any different than any other  year?) because they listen to the bleepin' forecasters.  

But me and Black Betty - we got around just fine today.  I love Black Betty.  She glides through the snow effortlessly.  Between her and the Tahoe - which is the best car in the snow by far, we'll make it to where we need to be.  

The only thing Black Betty did wrong today - was get me to the dentist.  Holy Mary, Mother of God - how I hate the dentist.  Well, not Dr. Orsi personally, really it's more like the evil that lives in the people who clean your teeth first.  

They have to have something wrong with them, right?  

Anyhow - this here post is for the one and only:


No comments: