Friday, January 27, 2012

The Jig Is Up!!

Well, really... it's really "The News Is Out!"

And it's great news!  Well, except for it further delays my "We're Moving to Cabo"  postcards that I would like to send out one day.  

The "wanted man" in the song is my husband... He is an I.T. mastermind at work and constantly juggling the wants and needs of nurses, admin, his I.T. "guys", vendors, and anyone that has some sort of computer, network, phone, fax... issue.  He is loved by many.  He's been on call on Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, Easter, Fathers Day, Mothers Day and many other days over the course of his time at Family Home Care & Hospice.  And that will continue, only instead of call rotating amongst 4 people, it will now rotate amongst 6 or 7 (I should really know this part).  And the reason it's changing is because....

The one and only Jeff T. Minnerly is being introduced at Family Home Care today... as the new C.I.O. His very recently made name badge, key thingy... with the new logo and "I.T. Manager", will now be replaced with one that says "C.I.O".  His office, which was just "reorganized" the other day, will now be moving to the other side of the building.  



This is a happy guy!  In a company that continues to grow with much more on the horizon, a company he believes in - has shown they too, believe in him.  The boys and I are so excited for him and this new adventure!  Sure it's at the same place he's been for nearly 7 years now - but in a somewhat new capacity.  

So while this puts off my "permanent residency" in Los Cabos for yet a while longer, I can live with that.  My next question is "Soooo....  honey....   about this job I recently got..."

Just kidding!  I'm excited and loving my time and work at KAYU TV!  

As my boys would say:  "Let's goooooooo!"

Congratulations to JTM!  You are a - 

 

No comments: