Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear Cabo:

Dear Cabo,

I've missed you the past 9 months.  But I have spoken of you to friends often.  Unfortunately a little too often as I threatened that if we, here in The Can, had another 9 month winter - I would put my house up for sale, learn to speak espanol and live in Los Cabos, in a hut on the beach if I had to.  



So what goes and happens?  We have nearly zero snowfall this year (I'm NOT complaining), my grass still has green spots (that has NEVER happened in any winter I've ever lived through up here) and if we're being realistic... if the 9 month winter were to be counted - it would have started towards, oh, say... NOW - which would take us to October... followed up by the "real" winter.  Hmmmm... That could suck.

So, I'm not moving to your neck of the woods this year - and trust me, you're not the only one disappointed with that.  BUT, we are going to see each other again - very soon!  I'm counting down the days until we have some sweet, sunshiny time together!  

I will admit - it sure makes a difference not having to pay for passports this year!  Cha-ching!

The cloudy day we had in 2011



No comments: