Sunday, January 22, 2012

Isn't She Lovely?


Look at her.  Isn't she beautiful?  (Can you just hear Steve Irwin - the late Crocodile Hunter, saying that?)

I've been carrying around Miche Bags for a few years now and if I'm being completely honest, was often pissed off at the bag (not the bags fault) because I would turn a corner  while driving and because they are a hard, boxy purse, it would fall over and flying throughout the car were my lipgloss, pens, wallet, hallmark gold seals, personalized Starbucks card and on and on.  YES - this could have all been avoided if I zipped up the bag, but I often need to just reach in to my purse for these things so having easy access is preferred.

So while we were out the other night with our family - one of them told me that they had a slew of shells that she would give me because she had bought (invested) in a new Fossil bag (satchel!) and wasn't using them anymore.  I mentioned back that I had recently sold about 8 shells that I had because I only use the purse because it's all I've got.  Granted I have one each in black and brown and then various shells and handles/straps.  

So Jeff and I decided on a movie last night and before we went to the movie, I needed to stop at Macy's for cover up and blush - of which the downtown Macy's didn't have.  I keep striking out down there... so the Valley location is really my favorite... but last night, even though I struck out with my makeup...  I was successful at "locating" a new purse.  Oh my goodness.  And look at what she looks like inside:


It's been a long while since I've had a Dooney & Burke in my life and I'm really excited to have her.  She and I are going to Costco today, then Rosauers, Petco and she might even come with me to get an overdue pedicure.  But I've got to get a move on because I'm totally jacked to watch the Giants game...  

PS - My Miche's are up for grabs.  Holla! (If you want them!)

No comments: