Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jelloooo!!!

Some people use "jelloooo!" as a word - as a greeting!  I'm not sure why.

Some people use jello for that nasty jello holiday salad with lettuce, nuts and other things that don't belong in jello.  

Jello is sometimes wrestled in.

It can be used as a hair gel.... I kid you not.

I make jello once a year.  THIS time of year.  There have been special requests for my jello at other times of the year and I have only broken down one time to make it outside of the holidays.  This year though - I think jello is just what the doctor ordered.  More than just that "one time" over the holidays... yes indeed.



No stuffed mushrooms, no funky cheesy bread, no 7 layer dip.  This year, my chosen appetizer for gatherings is jello.  The special Christmas kind, of course.



2 comments:

Tami Kinnunen said...

Will you Pleeasssseeee bring some of your SPECIAL JELLO to B's graduation party??
:>
Love & Hugs,
Tami

Unknown said...

Your wish is my command!!