Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Diary...

Ohhhh, right.  I don't have a diary. 


I don't know where my day has gone.  Yes I do. 


"Gone" to get gas in the car.
"Gone" to Hobby Lobby.  (O.M.G.  Have you ever been there?  More to come...)
"Gone" to Costco.
"Gone" to Hallmark.  (When you care enough to send the very best!)
"Gone" to Albertsons.


Crafted... ugh... yes.  me.  Crafted.  ALMOST DONE! Thank goodness!


Laundry.  Dishes.  Killed a spider that came out of the box of a gift my husband said I can't talk about on here or he'd be very angry with me.  I hate spiders, so the fact that I was able to do this task, tell you about it and NOT say what the gift is... when clearly, if it's got spiders coming from it... is NOT "the perfect gift", is HUGE.  (This gift is not to me from my husband, just to clarify.)

Now this box with this gift is going to have to go out in the garage until he gets home and determines what he wants to do with it...  I think I covered the spiders in the post the other day.  Spiders and me are not friends.  Said gift/box cannot be in the house if it has spiders in it.  And this was a teeny tiny spider, so it's probably just hatched a slew of babies.  I love babies... but not baby spiders. 

HOBBY LOBBY!  Everybody in da house put your hands together and say "hooo!"  (you repeat).  I said "hoooo!!!" (again, you repeat).  I thought I was going to some craft store (well, it is) where I would want to get the heck outta there as fast as I found what I was going for.  It's huge.  There's room for everyone.  The aisles are wide.  They have better furnishing, deco stuff there than at Shopko, Target, Ross...  O.M.G.  I could have stayed there and shopped for hours.  I could have brought home gifts for everyone I know, including my boys AND only had to go to a gaming shop for "other" things for them.  Unreal.



It was a mistake for my friend Zig to tell me about it.  

Sh*t.

I have errands to run, people to see, places to go still and oh ya... JELLO to make!
Cheers to all 9 of you!

No comments: