Thursday, December 22, 2011

Good... Maybe even GREAT!

First interview for first posted position was a week and a half ago.  They took an insider - which as I said before, I expected.  Second interview for the newly vacated position was on Tuesday.  Third interview - yah, we'll call it an interview because while it wasn't so much, for all intents and purposes, that word is what works best...  Was today.  Short, good... no... great!  

The salary was bumped up between Tuesday and today.  That is not a bad thing.  

I was "introduced" to a big room with lots of equipment and two very nice gals!

I felt as well as I could feel about it so treated myself to a pedicure... Oh how I've missed those.  And now I have the only snow in Spokane... well, snowflakes on my big toes that is.

There's more, but I don't want to jinx anything... 

But... Thanks to my dear friend Linda for in her words "making it sound like you walk on water!"  I can't, but I have a 22 year old that looks like he can.




No comments: