Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three F's

Im Feeling Flippin Frustrated right now and The Dad isn't helping.

I couldn't write tonight with him out there flipping channels and settling on some awful noise making show - so I got up to come back and write on the laptop in bed.  

Guess what happened next?  He came back too.  Erg.

I hate it when people stand over me when I'm on the computer.  No... he's not standing over me while I sit here in bed typing, but he's right next to me and I just can't concentrate. 

No, I don't consider this whining.  I removed myself from the noise and was completely FINE in doing so.  He hasn't come back to bed this early in months.  

The End.




2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Think you missed the "am I getting some tonight honey?" cue.

christalovesotto said...

yea i think he was wanting some sumthin sumthin