Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Puh... Puh... Puh... PARTY TIME!

I love hosting parties.  Sure, it's fun to get everyone together and memories are made... but the especially great thing is - it forces me to clean my house. I mean... good n clean it!  So that's what this week has been about!

Yesterday was the basement, today was the stairs and bedrooms... tomorrow is the upstairs and bathrooms and Friday es la fiesta!

Last year we hosted the "Seis de Mayo" party as the actual "Cinco de Mayo" was on a Thursday.  This year, "Cinco de Mayo" is on Saturday - buuuut, Senor, ehhh Senior Prom is on Saturday for Wack.  So we bring to you, The Dad and I... The "Cuatro de Mayo Fiesta"!  Bring it on amigos!  Bring it on!

--------------------

The Dad is out watching "American Idol" - it's rigged, so I don't care anymore.  But I will buy Phillip Phillips cd when all of this is over and done.  He by far and away has THE most talent this year.  Colton should still be on the show - but his "Tweets" suggest he's not hurting much out doing the whole media circuit and traveling to and fro.  Go Phillip, go!

--------------------

I made dinner last night and tonight for just The Dad and I.  Wack has had various things going on this week.  Last night team dinner, tonight AP study time with the uber cool teach - Jeff Crawford, who bought the kids that attended the session, pizza.  Why weren't my teachers like that when I was at Ferris?  But to the point - cooking for 2 sucks and I don't know how to do it.  I'm going to look into having new ovaries harvested and implanted so I can have 3 more boys.  

--------------------

Well, la fiesta can't go on if this house don't shine, like the top of the Chrysler Building!


1 comment:

christalovesotto said...

hola.....feliz cinco de mayo!
uno. you could have a star wars theme of friday....May the 4th be with you.....

dos. when you cook for 2, cook for 4+ and either a) eat leftovers for lunch or b) freeze for a quick dinner another night. cook smarter, not harder
PS: you need to tell us what you cook so we can be jealous or ask for the recipe :D

OLÉ