Thursday, May 10, 2012

*&^^%$##798%$###@

Is this what it's going to be like for the next couple of weeks?  Crap?!
CRAP CRAP CRAP!

I worked late.  The Dad made dinner, thanks to ingredients brought to him by Pizza Pipeline.  Then he went to play racquetball - which was fine.

I got home, did dishes, started laundry, sorted laundry and had a slice of the pizza that The Dad "made" while he was at the club.

I then started on addressing the graduation party announcements and when The Dad got home, I inquired if he wants anyone in particular invited.  He told me "I'm sure you've got everyone that I would mention."

And he's right.  I do.  

But now I was annoyed.  I came home, after working late, and continued to work.  Like I do most days.  Dinner, laundry, straighten up.  Remember what has to be done tomorrow.  Remind Wack for the umpteenth time that we need to fill out the housing application.  That we need to confirm an orientation weekend.  

I realize, that like the two before him, I will go by myself to Party Palace for party decorations, order and design a banner, call the rental place for a few tables and chairs... schedule dentist appointments, vacuum the house, plant flowers, unload the dishwasher at lunch like I do every day, make the bed, wash everyones work clothes... of course it's endless.  

But I'm overwhelmed.  And I'm frustrated.  Scared.  Sad.  And freakin A - ANNOYED.

And also pretty sure that my hormones, though they come in the form of lotion I put on every day, aren't quite doing their job the past few days.

Thank god for a hair therapy tomorrow.

No comments: