Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Harvard Baseball Boys.... Call Me! Maybe?

I know that this video is totally poking fun at the song playing...  because a team of macho (and handsome... young) baseball players would NOT get down to this song in "real life".  But the fact that, while on a road trip, they took the time to come up with this, keep straight faces and even have some choreography - while in a van, just makes me smile.  Watch the guy that starts lip syncing first throughout.  These boys are adorable.

I also know because I had the following conversation:

MOTY: Hey Wack, what's this song?
Wack: It's a gay song.
MOTY: Okay.  But what's the name of it?
Wack:  It's called "Call me maybe", but it's gay.

What does he know?  He's only 18.


Call me crazy, but I LOVE this.

3 comments:

christalovesotto said...

why are baseball guys, in this case, cute, but when i was their age, HOT? i am pretty sure it is a requirement. i know where i would be if i as a co-ed at Harvard....baseball field!

Unknown said...

These boys are ADORABLE! When the last guy winks at the camera. Ooohhh la la! I usually don't mind being 42 - but when I see that, I could totally dig being 23 again. Aye caramba!

I don't remember baseball guys being hot when we were their age... I was too busy following The Dad around.

christalovesotto said...

oh i remember them being that hot...i LOVED and still LOVE me some baseball players.....let's just say if i had a daughter at WSU, and i was single, there may be some trouble :D i am such a cougar. let it be known, it paid off following The Dad around. Good work!