Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Magic Mike" Night! Let's Go!

Tonight - as is happening all across the world these past few weeks - myself and a girlfriend coordinated a bunch of our friends to go see "Magic Mike".


Girls Night Only.  Kit and I came up with the idea but she's travelling the better part of the next 6 weeks - so I threw it out there again when hers and my "planning window" closed in part due to Hoopfest and then the 4th of July and all everyone is doing over those days!  So I sent a group text and my friend KM2 was the first to respond!  She and I went back and forth a few times and knew we had to "set" a date, time, etc in order to be able to "advertise it" without ladies getting wires, times, locations - crossed.


I am aware of 13 ladies attending tonights viewing - and all are committed to starting with a cocktail and appetizer at Twigs prior to.  

For the record - I am ONLY doing this because I want to know more about Channing Tatums rise up.  And no... I don't mean... well... nevermind.  I'm certainly not interested in seeing it because they are freaking sexy and Matthews' Texas drawl is seriously worth the price of admission alone!

Honestly??  I'm really only seeing it because I had  to go see "Ted" with The Dad and our friends this past Friday night.




Okay.  "Ted" was ridonkulous.  And I laughed all. the. way. through. it.
You know what else is like Magic Mike?  Marky Mark... in "Ted"  Aye aye aye!

No comments: