Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oh Jimmy Fallon... I've Totally Fallen For You!

Last summer I sent a tweet to Jimmy Fallon in response to a song he had sung on his show the night before.  It went a little something like this: <the tweet that is>

"I'm happily married.  You're happily married.  Therefore, I think it's safe to tell you I love you!"

Two days later I had a notification in my Twitter that the Jimmy Fallon was "following" me! It's for real.  The real deal.  

When I can stay up, I'll watch the show.  I used to dvr them all but didn't have enough time to watch them and my box was filling up.  So now I mostly check to see who's on and if they interest me - we record it.

So fast forward to two nights ago when Jimmy had Barack Obama, THE President of the United States on his show.  

And it was great.

But the very, very, very, very, very, very best thing - was when Jimmy told the President that he thinks it's funny when people trip or fall down.  The Dad's eyes got wide and he looked my way.  THAT IS ME!

I openly admit it.  It was posted on the "about me" area on my old Facebook page.  I think it's funny when people fall down. I remember the time a woman was leaving a Ferris basketball game when I was in high school and she fell on the ice.  She landed on her rump and wasn't seriously hurt - and I laughed.  The Dad has taken a few spills, some of them that could have been avoided - which probably makes it all the more funny.  I advertise it...

And so did Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday!  

Oh Jimmy Fallon... I still love you!

1 comment:

christalovesotto said...

is it wrong that i laugh when toddlers fall down?? p.s. jealous about your 'follower'. he cracks ME. UP.