Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Levine, Mom's Weekend & OMG - The Northern Quest Summer Concert Series

The dad told me today that I should rename my blog to "Jerry Seinfeld".  wtf?  

WOTY:  "Jerry Seinfeld?"
The Dad: "Yeah.  Jerry Seinfeld." <smiling and gesturing like I should *get* this.>
WOTY:  <again> "Jerry Seinfeld?  Why?"
The Dad:  "Cos you know how your blog is about nothing in particular?"
WOTY:  "Yessss."
The Dad:  "Well that's what the Seinfeld show is."
WOTY:  "Well, that's nice.  But it's not only that it's about nothing in particular, it's about being off of 'the' facebook for a year.  Thus the title."  <eyebrows raised to 'gesture' that he should *get* this.>
The Dad:  "Yeah. I know."

Oblivious.
Need wand.  *Obliviate*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Levine

Once upon a time I "followed" Adam on Twitter.  Before there was a "The Voice" and at some point I decided his tweets were random and sometimes a little much for me.

This year - I became a fan of "The Voice" and I'm back to following him on 'the' Twitter!  They are all great performers and knowledgable about music - but there's a little something more to Adams' coaching that I can't put my finger on.  My money is on someone from his team to win "The Voice" this year.  Again.

Not only am I impressed with his coaching style - the more I watch/hear him work with his team and give constructive criticism to others, and even the other coaches - the freakin' sexier he is becoming!  I also LOVE how competitive he is!

This morning - I think I figured out that someone could liken my infatuation with Adam now - much to what a 13 year old girl felt when the new Teen! magazines would come out with C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Leif Garrett, etc on the cover.  

Okay... so now that you  know how old I am...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WSU Moms' Weekend!

Time with blue eyes, mafia house, Munchies, WSU football scrimmage, Wii!, dinner.  Oh and did I mention more time with blue eyes?  Oh, and another fine FIJI article of clothing!   The only thing that could make it better is if there were still Kinn cousins and mom that were going to be there this year!  Go Cougs!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darius Rucker, Loverboy, Journey, Rascal Flatts - at Northern Quest this summer!  Every time that Darius Rucker (or Hootie & the Blowfish) have been to The Can, I have been present.  And I will again this year.  August 4th.  Northern Quest.  Good weather.  

I don't know how many countdowns I have going right now.

The "I freakin can't wait til football season" countdown.
The "I have to plan a graduation party" countdown.
The "2013 Cabo Trip" countdown... yes, I just said that.
The "Hoopfest weekend" countdown.
The "Vegas" countdown.
The "Dexter" countdown.

And now the "Northern Quest Summer 2012 Concerts" countdownS, specifically Darius.

Oh Darius... 

Oh Adam...

Need wand.  *Obliviate*

No comments: