Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here Comes Another Song About Mexico

I just can't help myself...

Love the Refreshments... Not only the beverages here, but the band that sings the song that's the title of this post today.

Many of you recall that I swore if The Can had another long winter, I was calling it quits there. Then Jeff got a promotion and that blew my plan to pieces. As did mother nature... Though I heard there was snow in The Can today... So maybe not.

I was actually a bit ready to be out if the sun a skoche today and decided to look around on a rental scooter. I scooted here and there and found not only a place me and the dogs can hunker down at while Jeff ties up the BIZness back home, but Costco is hiring. So... The next few days are going to find us deliberating a plan and seeing if there's a need for a real good IT guy around these parts.

Adios!!!! Oh and ~ April Fools! Unfortunately.

No comments: