Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hot Topic!!

It's been spoken of before.  It will get spoken of again.  Some curse it, others (like ALL of The Can, WA) praise it and because of it,  I would count on a lot of "sick days" being used up tomorrow.

The Sun.

Yes... a hot topic to be sure!  And lord if I'm not going to soak it all in while I can.

So...


Here I am in the sun... the little white and red striped towel at the top of the monitor is a cold, wet towel over my feet.  To help Miss MissingMyOvaries heat levels.

And then this...


Is The Dad... asleep in the sun.  Snoring.  I'm NOT kidding.

Fortunately, he set up these:


So my iPod is plugged in and my outdoor speakers are blasting my newest playlist, which, for one reader, has Rick Springfield on it.  And now Adele.  And it drowns out the snoring and the barking yip dog down the way.

Rumor Has It the sun is going to be out again tomorrow in full force!

Until then.

1 comment:

christalovesotto said...

ohhhhh yeaaaaaaa love me some RICK....AND sun