Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Own Little Wizard!

So I aired some dirty laundry yesterday and I'm good on it all now.  The Dad asked me if I wanted to see a response to an email he wrote and I said "No".  I'm done.  He proceeded to share some with my anyhow and instead of being upset about the WORDS that were written, I was angry that he shared when I told him I didn't care.  Didn't want it.  But, it's 12 minutes later and - I'm shrugging.  EXPELLIARMUS! *Poof*. 
 
Besides... there was this "little" tidbit this morning in the newspaper.  It's football season folks and we are so excited to get our tailgate on!  Let's go!  Bring on the Minn Magic!
 
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2012/aug/27/ewus-minnerly-epitome-overachiever/
 
 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know if you had to look up how EXPELLIARMUS was spelled. lol

T

Unknown said...

No. I have actually read all but the last book! I know my wizardry! You have to when you're the parent of a wizard!

Lynn - your fan from Olympia : ) said...

Kathy, awesome article on your son -- congratulations!
Have fun at your game today and best of luck for
the football season!