Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Time Keeps on Ticking...

I thought my time might free up a bit since we made it through the graduation party last weekend (without a hitch) and that I could then enjoy the rest of this time before the actual graduation weekend.  That I would be able to sit back and listen to the buzz from the other moms' about their plans for their parties this weekend.

Monday found me off kilter still with my music issue...  Tuesday, instead of coming home at lunch and writing my "supposed" daily post, I HAD to run down to Macy's and get my lotion.  And an eyeliner.  A new eye shadow.  A mascara and then another new eye shadow.  As I was walking out the door at Macy's, I realized she gave me the wrong lotion... <sigh>.  Then last night, was the Senior Awards Banquet.  Various awards were given away and then Wack (and others) was recognized as not only one of the Top 10% of graduates in Washington State, but also received his Principal's Medallion for finishing his high school career with a 3.75 or better.  

On the way home I found myself somewhat in awe of my boys.  All three of them received this medallion and after graduation on Sunday, this 3rd medallion will hang with the other two in my office.  I am so proud of all of my boys.

Tonight - finds me at bunco.  Tomorrow Wack has his wisdom teeth pulled and is the first "party" night of the weekend.  Friday morning - one of the DI kids at Sac, Joey, will "graduate" from Sac at the age of 21.  Sac is having an actual graduation just for Joey and I am honored to have been invited to attend.  And then there are parties to go to after work.  And parties all day Saturday.  

I have no time.  I thought I would have time. 

I need more time.




No comments: