Thursday, June 28, 2012

Safety Not Guaranteed

This has been a good week for me.

I got 3 numbers right on a lotto ticket - so won $3.

Today - Dave, Ken and Molly of the Dave, Ken and Molly show on KZZU 92.9 called my listener number for a prize - so I won movie tickets to the new Abraham Lincoln as a vampire killer movie.  A "prize" I will lovingly hand off to a Minn boy...

And then at the end of the day at work, there was a drawing for 3, 2 person passes to see a special screening of "Safety Not Guaranteed".  A movie from the producers of "Little Miss Sunshine" and filmed here in Washington.  I "won" one of those and while Jeff had made plans to go play racquetball and the movie was in 2 hours - I decided to try and give it away before trying to find someone to go with.  After a few "Thanks, but no thanks." I asked my friend Kim and as her husband was out golfing - it worked out perfect for her and we went together.

Here is the official site - watch some of the trailers/previews.  We thoroughly enjoyed it!



No comments: