Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Not. Right.

I share an office space, with a divider with Lois and we get along very well.

On my back side is a wall, a door and a closet (Computer closet) behind me.  The person who "resides" there always has video game and phone sounds coming from that area, an occasional belch - which about sends me through the ceiling and other unfavorable sounds.  I'm not at a breaking point yet - but I won't "live" with such disregard to Lois and my ears (and I'm closer to it) forever...  Not going to happen.

BUT...  two days ago - this person, dealing with allergies or a cold, blew into a kleenex just outside of our cubicle walls and started to walk into their space.  Opened the door, paused, turned around, threw the kleenex in MY garbage can right by my legs and walked back out towards the hall.

I was seething.  How disgusting is that?!

Vile.  Rude.  Totally unacceptable. 

Gross.

Gross.

Soooooo.  Flipping.  Gross.


No comments: