Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Walking Dead

I can't believe I'm going to say this... but we started watching Season 1 of "The Walking Dead" last night.  We are on episode 4 tonight.  Jeff wanted to watch "American Idol" from last night... so I relented, but now it's time for some dead people walking.

I miss "Dexter" so much.

I don't care about Idol, though I think the finalists are going to be Colton, Phillip Phillips and Holly.  Jessica has an amazing voice, but is so young...  I think that's going to be her downfall.  The little country gal is spirited and can wail, she's likely to be top 4 or 5.  Aside from all that - I'd rather watch "The Voice".

Anyhow, I'm not sure what it is, but this "Walking Dead" is intriguing.  A skoche cheesy, but we're still watching.  I wonder what Dexter would say if he knew that people are out here, having to find other shows, until next season - which isn't until September.  <sigh>


*** Funny side note:  The Dad couldn't get to sleep last night after watching it.  <snort>


No comments: