Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh No! Not the B.S.N.'s!!!

When we went to the mall yesterday - I didn't go into my quick trip into the changing room to try on a new bathing suit for the upcoming trip.  I really liked the suit.  Until I put it on.  I've lost weight since last year and I certainly didn't hate my appearance.  At least not as much as last year...  but close.  The ab workouts I started doing close to a month ago have actually made a difference and Lisa said she will send me variations... so there's that.  But...  <just ugh!>  

I wasn't completely scarred by my appearance in the suit - at least I didn't think so.  Until I remember my dream from last night.  I nearly cancelled the trip when I woke up.  It's started!   The B.S.N.'s - Bathing Suit Nightmares.  Last year - I was so so so discouraged with all of the hormonal stuff and weight gain prior to the trip - I tried on a gazillion suits and finally just went blind and ordered a great one from a magazine.  But...  it was great for "fat" me.  Fortunately after that trip my ovary stuff was figured out and now I'm nearly back down to comfortable me.  And honestly... my stomach is flatter than I think it's ever been (Thank you LISA!!!)  But damnit if I didn't inherit "jello-legs".  I run 5 times a week, I'm not overweight, I lift weights... but I have jello-y thigns.  So the suits I tried on - what really was the worst - was looking at my thighs.  

So that starts off a Monday.  Not good.

#7's passport arrived in the mail.  That's good...  but his hair is longer than mine and he has great thighs.  Not fair.

I can't imagine what that thought is going to do to my dreams tonight.  <sigh>

Hey - if you're looking for a really good alternative to situps... check out Lisa's video below!  

No comments: