Monday, March 19, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

1) Today, my Starbucks latte was bought for me by the person in the car ahead of me.  I don't know who it was, but I love it when that happens.  So in turn, I paid for the car behind me.  

B) The girl Erin Martin - on CeeLo's team on "The Voice"... sucks.  ass.  She was terrible and what made her ungodly unattractive was her ginormous ego.  Blech.  One tweet I read said that her voice made them want to kick the dog.  Which is awful - BUT I totally got what the tweeter was saying.

ii) #SMASH !!! is on tonight!  Love, love, love "Smash".

4) I found such a great swim suit at Macy's yesterday!  I went back after my failed "attempt" last week or a few weeks ago and planned on "just getting that one" but found that a shipment of suits had come in since my last visit.  So I got three pieces... fun, frolicky colors.  

     e) It's cold as ____! 

2) It's apparent that Christina Aguilera is not comfortable wearing a bra.  But then, in the hot summer months - neither does my mom.  Just ask Jeff about that one time.

G.  I still can't believe they killed Mike off on "Desperate Housewives".  

vi) I need someone to design me three shirts.  One half WSU, half UW for the Apple Cup.  One half EWU, half WSU for the Eagle/Cougar matchup.  And one with all three schools on it...  

7) I really really wish the latest season of "Dexter" was starting.  I miss him.  Yes... I love a serial killer.  

    b) Hair appointment tomorrow!  Yee haw!

Z)  The End.

No comments: