Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What? Today WASN'T Wednesday?

So that sucks.

At least as far as working goes.

The good news this week is that on the real Wednesday, I have a hair appointment.  An appointment where I'll tell my stylist that I took the baby to college and likely have to stop talking while my lip quivers, I make myself breathe a few times and then switch the subject to how The Dad is trying really hard at being Suzy Homemaker...  

But Wednesday gets us closer to Thursday.  Thursday will find me sitting on the couch from 8-10p listening to kugr.wsu.edu listening to Blue Eyes and his third Cougar Sports Talk show.  All I can do is gush with pride when I listen to it!  Of course this means I will have to DVR "Grey's Anatomy".

Friday the carpets get cleaned and I prepare enough food to feed an army.  Or at least a couple dozen tailgaters before, during and after the game as well as a good number of big college football players.

I just gotta get to my appointment tomorrow and then it all starts to come together.

Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of beer...
You take one down, pass it around...
Ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall...

Ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall, ninety eight bottles of beer...
You take one down, pass it around...
Ninety seven bottles of beer on the wall...

Ni... 

No comments: