Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wacky Wednesdays

A few weeks back... well, more than that, a co-worker of mine returned from the facilities (restroom) and quietly told me a story about her trip to the bathroom.  It wasn't crude or anything that would make you wrinkle your nose up and think "Eeeewww" but it is a bathroom "story" so keep reading if you so choose.

Honestly - all it is - was something like this.  "I just went to the bathroom and apparently the lights in my house weren't working this morning because my underwear are on inside out."  Thus "Wacky Wednesdays" were born.  There haven't been any since... until yesterday.

It was hair appointment day, its the end of the quarter, it's political year, it's my first Wednesday without Wack around, it's home game week... it's just busy and I have a ton on my mind.  I got dressed - black pants and black long sleeve shirt, black loafers and then put on three of my Park Lane necklaces.  And off I go.

Worked all day, home for lunch, back to work and when I get home, and The Dad is itching to get out and about to get all of the trimmings for Tailgate 1 this weekend.  I told him I had to run to the bathroom and thought I would change...  My underwear were not on inside out - and yes, I was wearing them.  No... no...  it couldn't be that discreet.  Instead I wore my long sleeve black Downeast Basics shirt backwards all.  day.  long.

I knew when I was putting on my jewelry that the shirt somehow looked wrong.  I felt uncomfortable in it most of the day with the neck being up higher.  But when I decided to change, and then not... I was adjusting my necklaces, then decided to take them off - which is what REALLY made me take notice.  So I pulled out the collar and sure enough, there was the proof.

I flipped it around, decided not to change and off we went.  My night went much nicer than the entire whole day had gone.  With the exception of the hair appointment which did wonders as well!

But now it's Thursday - I've got pork roasts to season and paste a salt rub on overnight, poppers to prep and Friday will find me making cupcakes, 7 layer dip and final preparations for the game on Saturday.  Ohhh... speaking of which...  This is on the GoEags website today!

Let's Go!





1 comment:

christalovesotto said...

look at his HAIR!!! i love his HAIR!!! Go EAGS!