Wednesday, September 5, 2012

13.7... to 14.1

Miles.

In Vancouver - the day I bit it... we rode 13.7 miles.  The following day we rode about 5 but we got up too late to map out a ride, I had to get to work and my ars was still so (*&%ing sore, bike shorts and all.

Today we made it 7 miles out and truth be told, I could have kept going.  Unfortunately the sun was going down and I knew I didn't want to be out riding when it got dark.  We improved.  I improved... pretty sure I'm slowing The Dad down though.

So yesterday when I posted about the weekend in Vancouver and my first time hitting the pavement... I got this fun little response:


And it made my butt feel better.

But then - knowing tomorrow is Thursday and getting me that much closer to the next EWU football game... that's helping me "heal" as well.

Let's go!

No comments: