Monday, September 10, 2012

The Voice Is Back! Yesssssss!

I was not a huge Maroon 5 fan until after we watched "The Voice" last year.  Watching Adam Levine "coach", the personality, his advice... man, he grew on me and now I love him.  Love him as a solo artist AND in Maroon 5.  Love his tattoos, his his hair, his arms... <sigh>.  I'm nearly 43 and got a crush on him like I did on C. Thomas Howell when I was 14.  Gads!

Christina (and the twins), which is what The Dad calls her... usually has some good stuff to offer up and I love how spirited she is.

Blake - good lord.  Listen to him talk.  He's just freakin' adorable!  And so is his wife.  I can't even speak inappropriately about him because they are so perfectly perfect.  

Cee Lo, C-Lo?  And his cat.  Oh no wait!  It's a freaking peach colored BIRD this year!!  He drives me nutty.  I don't get him.  At.  All.

But it's on and I'm having trouble concentrating on this and the show.  Sorry folks.  Priorities!


No comments: