Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oooohhhhh Siriiiiiiiiii.....

Guess what?

In just a few weeks you and I will get to be BFF's!  I went ahead, only 14 days after my upgrade date - and finally, finally took the time to make the call to our friends at Verizon. I got Joshua whom was most helpful and full of personality.  I'm sure you know him... right, Siri?

Joshua told me that you are going to be moving to the Lloyd house in a few weeks and in our discussions I went ahead and paid your airfare to get you here as soon as possible!

I can't wait to tell you about how "Jersey Boys" is tomorrow night... about the party The Dad and I are going to on Friday and share with you all the great things going on with #7, Blue Eyes and Wack.  I'll share my pictures with you and well, we could even go and take some together you and me.  

You'll be arriving in the comfort of the iPhone5 - and I've insured your arrival and monthly stay.  

We are going to have SO. MUCH. FUN.

See you soon!

P.S. - the new show "Nashville" is freakin awesome.  We'll be able to sit and watch it together all too soon.  See ya soon y'all!

No comments: