Friday, October 12, 2012

No Kids & Still Busy?!?! What?

I have been terrible about getting my posts written for about two weeks and part of me cares... part of me is just too exhausted to care.  Work is crazy hectic due to political ads and the start of a new quarter, some turnover going on, new stuff to figure out because each quarter is something new - at least for the first year.  Thankfully, the first year is almost up.
 
Somewhere I thought that life would be less hectic with all of the boys gone.  But it's not.  We go to the EWU Coaches show on Monday nights... I try not to ever cook anymore, and I have to work at that.  I've been running all sorts of errands after and during work for the boys who need or forgot stuff at home...  There is always something it seems.
 
Now... I will say - going home at lunch before The Dad lost his CIO position in the Genitalia/FHC sale... oops, Gentiva... I would write it then.  I would get home, let the dogs out, get them a treat, start a load of laundry, pick up this or that, fold a load, let the dogs in and make a piece of toast or yogurt and sit down to let my fingers type out whatever thoughts are rambling through my mind.  Somehow - if I am on the computer, even during my lunch to do this... it doesn't feel like a chore.  But when I get home at the end of the day... the last thing I want to do is get back on my computer.
 
Not even to do something like... SHOP.  So this whole unemployment gig for The Dad has to stop.  I need my lunch hour back.  I need to get back to my organized ways. 
 
All that said... if you tailgate and you want one of these...  My husband can make you one with your teams colors!  He and the garage have gotten pretty content with each other the past several weeks!
 
It's "holy board" and you try to throw washers through the holes... not bean bags.  Little tougher...  and only for REAL tailgating, competitve, enthusiasts! 
 
 



1 comment:

christalovesotto said...

So, I would love a Holy Board, WSU, and I really WANT a BIG JENGA. Possible? How much??

Would Jeff be into making a U of O [i know i know] but it would be a xmas present.

Let me know!! THANKS!