Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So Many Things To Rant About - But 1 Means More on 11/29/2011

After my very first post on day two of S.A.T. 2011 - I received an email asking why I am so against Facebook.  All I'm going to say on that for now is that I'm NOT.  It's a goal.  I think Mark Zuckerberg is a genius.  I also think Justin Timberlake is a genius.  And Steve Jobs.  And I think George Clooney is unbelievably sexy - though that's off topic.

But for the sake of right now - I am going to save my response to that question for tomorrow.  Or sometime in the next 363 days anyhow.  Depends on what strikes me tomorrow.  I actually had about 4 things that I could easily write about today - after my trip to the store for frosting after working out, to my first "ride" through the Starbucks drive thru today, to my stop at the post office and an email that caught me off guard today.  That one has to go on a list to speak about because it made me wonder what people thought in the car next to me after I read it.  No... I didn't read it while I was driving.  Well, okay... yes I did, sort of.  If only my husband would get me SIRI, I could listen to my most important emails whilst driving.  

Speaking of my husband.  HE is the very reason why I am not posting on all of those other things that I just know you're dying to read what I have to say about them.  Even though you don't know exactly what they are.  

Jeffrey Thomas Minnerly I (there isn't a II or Jr or III - I just liked how it looks), was born in Anaheim, California to an unwed young lady and a boy that played piano... (I think) on 11/29/1967.  He was adopted a few months later by his mum n dad - Jean and Tom Minnerly.  Years later...  as a senior at Ferris High School, he developed a crush on yours truly.  And the rest, (the breakups, makeups, kid, wedding, kids, counseling, short separation, reconciliation, moves to this place and that but ONLY after we knew exactly WHERE the Christmas tree would go, dog #1, then dog #2 and years later [again], dog #3, trips here and there, learning how to argue constructively and FINALLY, FINALLY learning that if I giggle when he comes out of the closet in the morning he really should consider changing his clothes!)  is, as they say history!

So for today's post - I just want the world (or as it were, my 5 followers) to know that today is one cool cats' birthday!  My forever.  And to everyone else, one of the funniest, most easy going guys out there.  

Happy Birthday gaggy!  (To be covered sometime later.  Sooner, than later.)


No comments: